Accounting Services Use QuickBooks and Project Management Tools to enable Access to Real Time Financial Status
The customer is an educational services organization spread across multiple commercial companies with a backlog of accounting in many companies. The client functions in an online environment and all business is conducted by ecommerce primarily.
Client requirement was handling entire accounting work right from invoice entries to expense entries and generate monthly financial reports. The services include the following:
- Generate invoices and payments in QuickBooks as well PayPal.
- Enters bills and done payment for same.
- Download bank statements from bank website.
- Process Bank statements, Credit card statements, PayPal accounts and work on reconciliations.
- Maintain client documents on their online database.
- Checking payroll entries and tax payments with bank statements.
This is an ongoing project where we handle the entire accounts. Some of the measures taken by Hi-Tech include:
- Quickly set up a process to issue invoice in QuickBooks and PayPal
- All backlogs cleared and brought all books of accounts to current status
- Update all reconciliation logs and control logs for all companies.
- Started providing monthly financial reports regularly.
- Prepare financial reports about inter-company transactions – Accounts Receivables and Accounts payables.
QuickBooks, Online database and project management tools, Microsoft Excel
Benefits to Client
The client is able to get all details about all companies on a weekly basis.
- Client is able to take decisions readily with real time current information.
- Client’s Customers can know open invoices of clients.
- Monthly Financial statements available directly from QuickBooks at the end of every month